Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How to Decorate a Notebook

Last time on Behind the Stone Door...
I showed you how to make a cool looking composition book with a magazine picture or scrapbook page and made mention of another post, including more ways to decorate a notebook. This is that post!!! (cue dramatic music.)

These are some other cool looking designs I've done on the front of composition books:

-Top left: I cut up an old music sheet from my church choir and pasted the pieces on top of a nice piece of scrapbook paper.
-Top right: I cut out interesting pictures and words from magazines and put them in a collage pattern on the front of the book.
-Bottom left: I doodled all over a plain piece of white paper and glued it to the front of a spiral notebook. I use this one to take notes at school!
-Bottom right: First, I laid a magazine full page picture on the cover. Then I put a blank piece of colored paper on the bottom half. Finally I added ribbon,pressed flowers and newspaper clippings and covered it with Mod Podge.
If you have any ideas for cool notebook covers to share, post a comment.I'd love to try it!
Keep on glowing in the dark,
Elora

No comments:

Post a Comment